Do you know what copywriting services can do for you? Shall we talk about:
- Search engine optimization that’s effective (not talking about keyword stuffing here)
- Persuasive writing that isn’t obnoxious or blatantly obvious?
- Copy that offers the impact you’re looking for?
The written word – what you say and how you say it – does matter. A lot.
Gemini Writing Services knows and understands how important copywriting services are in defining and offering value to your target audience. If you want to establish your brand in the industry, it won’t be through mediocre copy. Positive, high-impact, and action-driven copy takes care of all that and promotes your product or service.
Whether you’re an established business or launching a new venture, you need to stand out from the competition – and competition is fierce out there.
- Medical copywriting – Articles * Specialized focus blogging * Patient guides * Academic textbooks * CMEs * Course content development
- Niche article and blog content for independent business owners to B2B
- Business content development – from home health care to wilderness outfitters
Give your customers what they want – informative, relevant, and accurate details about your project or service.
Copywriting services include, but are not limited to:
Marketing letters to buckslips
Landing pages to sales brochures and sales letters
Website content development to newsletters
Whitepapers to product descriptions
Costs are determined by the type, amount, and turnaround timeframe for projects.
Gemini Writing Services is not a content mill, and I don’t take on every client who contacts me. In other words, I focus on quality and reserve the right to pass on projects that aren’t an ideal fit. I don’t take on more work than I can handle, which means your project engages my full attention.
I’ll be honest with you. I don’t typically take rush jobs (meaning less than 24-hour turnaround). That isn’t the best way to promote quality and effective copy. I want to know about your business or company and how it works. I need to know what you’re offering to potential clients and customers. I want to know what makes you different from the rest. That’s the only way to create copy that is customized to your specific needs.